Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pretty pictures: Red

Three different takes on the idea of "red" today. I tried to come up with something to say about working in the garden center at this time of year, but even as a PG-13 blog, there are limits to how much obscene language I'm comfortable using here. So I won't. Instead, I will point out how the three red flowers in question sort of represent winter, spring, and summer, even if they do happen to be blooming all at the same time (all three pictures were taken on the same afternoon, at my former job), and we'll let that be the point of interest for this particular post.

Hippeastrum NOID.


Petunia NOID.


Hibiscus rosa-sinensis NOID.


2 comments:

Matti said...

Love the use of red to project. Matti

James David said...

The first one is Strong, the second - Glossy and the last - soft.