Monday, September 20, 2010

ZOMG WANT.

Those who don't follow Plant Daddy should head over there and check out this new Aglaonema, which he says will probably never be named and sold. To die for. If the slow winter growth truly is the only problem the plant has (it's the only problem he mentions, anyway), it would be tragic for them not to mass-produce them.

I don't know what they should name it. Give me time; I'll come up with something.

Also while you're there, check out the recent archives for pothos (Epipremnum aureum) flowering, seed-collecting, seeds, and seedling plants. It doesn't happen very often, so this may be the only way you're ever going to see it.


3 comments:

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Wow, what an amazing plant! I can fill up my house with Aglaonemas; I love them so!

Karen715 said...

That Aglaonema is definitely a beauty! To die for, maybe even to kill for. They all grow slowly in winter, IME. There must be some other reason.

Han Keat Lim said...

It looks quite like Aglaonema Green Sun, except Green Sun has white stemm and the leaf shape is slightly different.