Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pretty picture: Cattleya walkeriana

This is your last white orchid until March, because of what happened last time I scheduled white orchids during the winter.


I wasn't watching out for very light pastels, though, and I'm not in control of what the Anthuriums and Schlumbergeras might do, so don't let down your guard. White blooms could still strike at any moment.


I don't have a lot to say about C. walkeriana; the most striking thing about it was that the blooms were pretty big. I guess I like their shape, though, now that I think about it.


1 comment:

Diana said...

I feel so special!
It looks like the Cyborg Unicorn I bought from you this summer is starting to produce buds! I'm so excited. Nothing yet on Stoked although both did grow some new segments. Oh, and my African Violets are in between blooms. One just finished blooming and another is putting out buds (I know how you LOVE African violets!).

Cheers!