Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pretty picture: Paphiopedilum Golden Crest

Not much to say. Paphiopedilum Golden Crest is Paphiopedilum fairrieanum x Paphiopedilum Wallcrest.


I'd be chattier, but I was up at about 4:30 AM yesterday, because a storm was rolling through and it was loud. I could have tried to sleep through it regardless, but I was worried about the plants outside -- the forecast had said there might be hail -- so I stayed up worrying about them until the storm had passed, even though there wasn't much I could have done to help them, had hail started to fall.

Hoping to get things together for some more substantial posts soon.


1 comment:

Liza said...

I have to keep reminding myself that it's summer and it's ok to slack a little. Otherwise I'll beat myself up for not doing more.