It didn't show up particularly well in these photos, but #084 has weird, stumpy petals with squared-off tips, rather than the normal long tips that come to a point. This is an interesting idea, but the blooms so far have all angled downward pretty severely, and the petals are held in a way that sort of crams them all together just above the stamens, and the overall effect is just not very pretty.
It also probably doesn't help that it set and opened buds in a cobwebby corner of the plant room. That's why the stigma and stamens are all gunked up.
The color is fine, I guess, but I don't really have any interest in propagating this one. I did try TinEye, but as I began, I realized that there's no point to bothering to try to come up with a good name for it, especially not if doing so was going to involve lots of looking at the same photos I see over and over for every orange seedling, so I'm going to cut to the chase and christen #084 "Downward-Facing Dog."