Friday, November 7, 2014

Pretty pictures: Dendrobium convolutum 'WK' x self

I have in my notes that the pictures here are a bit more impressive than the plant was in person, on account of the flowers being very small.


Jess said...

They look kind of waxy don't they?

Claude said...

But it is pretty.

Janie said...

Hey dude. I've posted comments on your blog a few times as "Jane." A long time ago I gave you a lot of information about treating dry skin, which I'm happy to read has worked for you. I've finally started my own blog at

I hope you won't mind that I have your blog in my blogroll...if you would rather I didn't, please let me know and I will remove it. My blog is about my life as a disabled mother to a disabled child, so perhaps you won't want your blog about plants linked to mine.

I'm still messing around with the layout but I hope to be posting a couple times per week.