Friday, October 29, 2010

New plant: Polyscias fruticosa 'Snowflake'


This particular October has just not been my month at all, and we're mildly stressed at the moment, here in the Subjunctive Botanical Gardens, so today all you get is a picture of one of the recent new plants, a Polyscias fruticosa 'Snowflake.' It's not new new, but it's from October, at least.

In case you're worried: this is a good stress. It could lead to nice stuff later on. Nobody's sick; nothing in particular has changed. But expect posts like this at least through Sunday. I don't have time for anything else.

Also: it's not like I'm trying to tease. I'll tell you when I can tell you.


8 comments:

Bom / Plant Chaser said...

Good luck with the source of your stress. Seems to be something exciting.

Liza said...

October's always like that. Stuff happens in October.

CelticRose said...

Glad to hear it's good stress. :)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Good luck with your 'good' stress, my favourite kind. Hope all the nice stuff that the good stress is supposed to bring comes your way.

Ginny Burton said...

Spring and Fall are always difficult for gardeners: the constant fear that you've waited too long and/or done things too soon.

Gay Gardener said...

Beautiful aralia. Out of all of the ones that I know, this one is my favorite now. Good luck with the stress

Paul said...

Beautiful aralia. I've tried a Ming aralia now and then but can never seem to keep them happy long term

Nature Assassin said...

Nice Polyscias! Want.