Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I can has frog: the conclusion. . . .

Those of you following the harrowing two-day saga of the green tree frog I found in the box of plants (original post here) will be pleased to know that the frog has been placed in a suitable home. Apparently one of the Iowa City Water Treatment sites has a good-sized terrarium in its lobby, and my husband took him there this morning at the advice of the local animal shelter.

Since the camera was with me today, I have no pictures of the new home, but I'm assured that it's nice, and I'm encouraged to come by and visit sometime.

The frog could not be reached for comment.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

The drama was killing me lol. Happy new year!!

waterroots said...

A happy ending at the beginning of 2008! Happy New Year!

Hermes said...

I wonder if Hallmark do a welcome to your new home for frogs card. Glad it all turned out well.