Friday, March 28, 2008

Mr. Brown Thumb not dead! Or even injured!

I figured this was worth making a separate post out of, for those regular readers who aren't on Blotanical, because if it's been bothering you half as much as it has been me, then this will be a relief.

According to Carolyn Gail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago, friend of the blog Mr. Brown Thumb is in fact alive and well, albeit with a spectacularly lame excuse for not posting for the past two months (or, apparently, checking the messages on his blog, or his e-mails, or etc.).

Now if we could just get Tracy to come back.


3 comments:

Aiyana said...

He may be back, but he's not showing himself. No new posts! Nothing from Tracy either. It's funny how one worries about annonymous folks they exchange blog visits with!
Aiyana

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

That is so true...

I only visit a handful of blogs/websites a day (who has time for more?) and become very faithful to them. When the writer of that site disappears, I actually become concerned...

I visited Mr. Brown Thumb's blog regularly until he vanished. But people have many reasons for dropping out of sight. They get involved in other things, they no longer have enough free time to dedicate to their site, they get writer's block, or (shocking as it is), they grow tired of it.

Well, I hope he returns; he's very interesting. But he's not obligated to do so. And if he doesn't come back, then I'll just have to find another place to hang out at with my morning coffee.

Tracy said...

Hi!!! I am coming back this week, I have been having computer problems, which makes it really hard to keep up with my blog.

Thank you for the concern, I too am glad that Mr BrownThumb is okay,

Tracy