Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pretty picture: Cosmos 'Cosmic Mix'


Oh Cosmos, we barely knew ye. For whatever reason, the boss elected to get these in already grown, rather than starting them from seed, and then they arrived pretty late in the process too. We only ever had maybe three or four flats, and they sold out almost immediately, and there don't seem to be any plans to get more of them in. I think this is actually what we aim for, to get the plants in and out without ever having to take care of them, but in this particular case it was a little frustrating. They seemed nice.


1 comment:

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Very pretty. If I ever have an outdoor garden (hopefully soon - please, pretty please, I'll be good!), it's these types of colours I want around my (future) home.

And it is true; some of these gorgeous specimens whiz by so quickly at the greenhouses, you barely have time to appreciate them.