Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday morning Nina picture

I am beginning to think that Nina may be the single most-photographed Anolis sagrei in the history of the world.


Not that I imagine a particularly fierce competition for that title in the first place. But you never know.

This was a fairly bad picture that I attempted to salvage through fancy asymmetric cropping. Cropping helped, but didn't save the picture entirely. Oh well. Next time.

Stay tuned for a very special Valentine's-related List post this afternoon.


8 comments:

Claude said...

Should I be looking for Nina on Americas Next Top Supermodel? She might actually have a pretty good chance...

Unknown said...

Would you take offense at other bloggers starting a similar trend with their small lizards? ;)

CelticRose said...

Nina always makes me smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

Is Nina an Anole? She is a QT.Matti

Steve Asbell said...

Nina looks very happy there! I had a green anole and horned lizards as a kid and I wish that I still had some pictures of their unlikely friendship. My anole liked to bask on top of the horned lizards!

Liza said...

Oooh, a Valentine-related list? I'll definitely check back!

Paul said...

I like the pose you caught her in ... looks like she is "on the prowl"

mr_subjunctive said...

Claude:

Well, she's got a nice personality. I don't know if that counts for her or against here on ANTS; it's not a show I watch.

Errant:

Even if I did (I don't, for the record), would it stop anybody?

faroutflora:

Yup. Brown anole.